Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Going Native in Tenerife

I have recently been asked to write a piece for a 'Native Spain' guide called 'Going Native in Tenerife' by Tenerife photographer/writer Jack Montgomery. He has asked me to write a short piece about walking and hiking on the island. I recently submitted a short account of a hike I recently undertook with a client who asked me to find him a 'walk that hurts'. I did not have anything strenuous enough for him in my programme of walks, so I took one that was mostly downhill and reversed it. This meant that we spent most of the walk climbing uphill up to an altitude of around 8,000ft. It was certainly a pretty tough walk and the client seemed to be satisfied at the end of the walk.

Jack made some very kind comments about my item and I hope that it will be published in the guide in the near future.
Post a Comment